Cubs vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brandon Pfaadt gets the nod for the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday at Chase Field against Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The Cubs are -135 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Diamondbacks (+110). The over/under is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 5-4.
- The Cubs and their opponents have combined to hit the over just once in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Cubs have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings. The average over/under established by bookmakers in Chicago's past eight games has been 9.8, a run in which the Cubs and their opponents have finished under each time.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have won 58% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (47-34).
- Chicago has a record of 31-16 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (66% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Cubs a 57.4% chance to win.
- Chicago has played in 147 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 72 times (72-71-4).
- The Cubs have covered 45.5% of their games this season, going 5-6-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.