White Sox vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
When the Minnesota Twins (78-70) go head to head against the Chicago White Sox (56-92) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Saturday, September 16 at 7:10 PM ET, Willi Castro will be seeking his 30th stolen base of the season (he currently has 29).
Bookmakers list the Twins as -225 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox +180 moneyline odds. The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest (with -120 odds to go over and +100 odds to go under).
White Sox vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Pablo Lopez - MIN (10-7, 3.48 ERA) vs Touki Toussaint - CHW (3-7, 5.65 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to bet on the White Sox's matchup against the Twins but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the White Sox (+180) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the White Sox to take down the Twins with those odds, and the White Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $28.00.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Luis Robert hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 98 games this season and won 59 (60.2%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a record of 7-4 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter (63.6% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 69.2% chance to win.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they went 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- The White Sox have been victorious in 32, or 32.3%, of the 99 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The White Sox have a win-loss record of 3-4 when favored by +180 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the White Sox had a record of 2-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.