Bears vs. Buccaneers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
On Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face the Chicago Bears at Raymond James Stadium. Our computer model projects that the Buccaneers will claim a victory -- see below for more info, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
The Buccaneers ranked 25th in scoring offense (18.4 points per game) and 13th in scoring defense (21.1 points allowed per game) last season. With 27.2 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked worst in the NFL last season, the Bears had to rely on their 23rd-ranked offense (19.2 points per contest) to keep them competitive.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Bears vs. Buccaneers Predictions and Picks
|Buccaneers (-2.5)||Over (40.5)||Buccaneers 29, Bears 19|
Place your bets on the Buccaneers-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bears Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Bears.
- Chicago won five games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Bears covered the spread five times last season (5-9 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Chicago and its opponent combined to hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, Bears games resulted in an average scoring total of 43, which is 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Buccaneers Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Buccaneers have an implied win probability of 59.2%.
- Tampa Bay put together a 4-12-1 ATS record last year.
- The Buccaneers were favored by 2.5 points or more 12 times last season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- A total of six Tampa Bay games last season went over the point total.
- The point total average for Buccaneers games last season was 43.4, 2.9 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bears vs. Buccaneers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.