Romeo Doubs Week 2 Preview vs. the Falcons
Green Bay Packers receiver Romeo Doubs has a tough matchup in Week 2 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), playing the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons are giving up the seventh-fewest passing yards in the NFL, 127 per game.
Last year, Doubs hauled in 42 passes (on 67 targets) for 425 yards and three scores, averaging 32.7 yards per contest.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Doubs and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Doubs vs. the Falcons
- Doubs vs the Falcons (since 2021): No games
- Through the air, Atlanta gave up over 100 receiving yards to six players last season.
- The Falcons allowed 21 players to secure a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Looking at pass defense, Atlanta allowed five players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
- The 231.9 yards per game conceded by the Falcons through the air last year were the 25th-ranked pass defense in NFL play.
- The Falcons' defense was ranked 23rd in the NFL with 26 passing TDs conceded last season.
Romeo Doubs Receiving Props vs. the Falcons
- Receiving Yards: 40.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Doubs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Doubs Receiving Insights
- Doubs hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 38.5% of his games (five of 13) last year.
- With 425 receiving yards on 67 targets last season, he was 109th in the NFL (6.3 yards per target).
- Doubs scored a receiving touchdown three times last year, out of 13 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Doubs' Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Vikings||9/11/2022||Week 1||5 TAR / 4 REC / 37 YDS / 0 TDs||1 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bears||9/18/2022||Week 2||3 TAR / 2 REC / 27 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||9/25/2022||Week 3||8 TAR / 8 REC / 73 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Patriots||10/2/2022||Week 4||8 TAR / 5 REC / 47 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||10/9/2022||Week 5||5 TAR / 3 REC / 29 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jets||10/16/2022||Week 6||9 TAR / 4 REC / 21 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Commanders||10/23/2022||Week 7||4 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bills||10/30/2022||Week 8||7 TAR / 4 REC / 62 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||11/6/2022||Week 9||1 TAR / 1 REC / 18 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||12/19/2022||Week 15||5 TAR / 5 REC / 55 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Dolphins||12/25/2022||Week 16||6 TAR / 3 REC / 36 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||1/1/2023||Week 17||4 TAR / 3 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Lions||1/8/2023||Week 18||2 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.