Twins vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
Christian Encarnacion-Strand brings a two-game homer streak into the Cincinnati Reds' (78-73) game against the Minnesota Twins (79-71) at 6:40 PM ET on Monday, at Great American Ball Park.
The Twins will give the nod to Joe Ryan (10-9, 4.20 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Connor Phillips.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (10-9, 4.20 ERA) vs Phillips - CIN (0-0, 8.31 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- The Twins will send Ryan (10-9) to the mound for his 27th start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 26 games this season with a 4.20 ERA and 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .241.
- He has started 26 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 13 of them.
- In 26 starts, Ryan has pitched through or past the fifth inning 19 times. He has a season average of 5.6 frames per outing.
- In 26 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Phillips
- The Reds will send Phillips (0-0) out to make his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers, when he threw four innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- In two appearances this season, he has an 8.31 ERA and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .278 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.