White Sox vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (57-93) will take on Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (66-84) at Nationals Park on Monday, September 18. First pitch is set for 7:05 PM ET.
The White Sox are the favorite in this one, at -125, while the underdog Nationals have +105 odds to play spoiler. The total is 9 runs for the matchup.
White Sox vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Mike Clevinger - CHW (7-8, 3.61 ERA) vs Joan Adon - WSH (2-2, 5.92 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to bet on the White Sox and Nationals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the White Sox (-125), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the White Sox are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Andrew Vaughn hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Nationals|
|White Sox vs Nationals Prediction|
White Sox vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have won 22, or 53.7%, of the 41 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The White Sox have gone 20-15 (winning 57.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- Over the last 10 games, the White Sox were named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just two times, and they split those games.
- Over its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been victorious in 57, or 42.2%, of the 135 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious 52 times in 124 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.