How to Watch the Cubs vs. Rockies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
The Chicago Cubs and Colorado Rockies will play on Friday at Wrigley Field, at 2:20 PM ET, with Nico Hoerner and Ryan McMahon among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cubs vs. Rockies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 14th in baseball with 185 total home runs.
- Chicago's .421 slugging percentage ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Cubs' .255 batting average is 10th-best in MLB.
- Chicago has the No. 7 offense in MLB action, scoring 5.1 runs per game (776 total runs).
- The Cubs' .330 on-base percentage is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 times per game, the No. 15 average in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Chicago has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Chicago has a 4.18 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Cubs combine for the 13th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.283).
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cubs are sending Jameson Taillon (7-10) to the mound to make his 28th start of the season. He is 7-10 with a 5.47 ERA and 127 strikeouts through 138 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Wednesday, Sept. 13 against the Colorado Rockies, the right-hander went five innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Taillon is looking to collect his seventh quality start of the year.
- Taillon is aiming for his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.1 innings per appearance on the hill.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Diamondbacks||L 7-6||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Zach Davies|
|9/17/2023||Diamondbacks||L 6-2||Away||Jordan Wicks||Ryne Nelson|
|9/19/2023||Pirates||W 14-1||Home||Javier Assad||Bailey Falter|
|9/20/2023||Pirates||L 13-7||Home||Justin Steele||Mitch Keller|
|9/21/2023||Pirates||L 8-6||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Johan Oviedo|
|9/22/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Noah Davis|
|9/23/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Jordan Wicks||Chris Flexen|
|9/24/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Javier Assad||Ty Blach|
|9/26/2023||Braves||-||Away||Justin Steele||Bryce Elder|
|9/27/2023||Braves||-||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Max Fried|
|9/28/2023||Braves||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Charlie Morton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.