Oregon vs. Colorado: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The No. 10 Oregon Ducks (3-0) will square off against the No. 19 Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) in Pac-12 action on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Autzen Stadium. The Buffaloes are currently heavy, 20.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 70.5 points.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Oregon vs. Colorado matchup in this article.
Oregon vs. Colorado Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Oregon vs. Colorado Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon Moneyline||Colorado Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon (-20.5)||70.5||-1000||+650||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon (-21)||70.5||-1100||+680||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- NC State vs Virginia
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Texas vs Baylor
- SMU vs TCU
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Cal vs Washington
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
Oregon vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered in each of its two games with a spread this season.
- The Ducks have covered the spread when playing as at least 20.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Colorado has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buffaloes have covered the spread when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
Oregon & Colorado 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+3500||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|To Win the National Champ.||+8000||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+1400||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.