Carlos Alcaraz 2023 China Open Odds
The field is dwindling at the China Open, with Carlos Alcaraz heading into a semifinal against Jannik Sinner. Alcaraz is -125 (best odds in the field) to win this tournament at National Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 China Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Alcaraz at the 2023 China Open
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: September 26 - October 4
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Alcaraz's Next Match
In the semifinals on Tuesday, October 3 (at 7:30 AM ET), Alcaraz will meet Sinner, after defeating Casper Ruud 6-4, 6-2 in the last round.
Alcaraz currently has odds of -375 to win his next matchup versus Sinner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Alcaraz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the quarterfinals on Monday, Alcaraz defeated No. 9-ranked Ruud, 6-4, 6-2.
- Alcaraz has won six of his 16 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall match record of 63-10.
- On hard courts over the past year, Alcaraz has gone 26-7 and has won one title.
- In his 73 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Alcaraz has averaged 24.6 games.
- On hard courts, Alcaraz has played 33 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 24.0 games per match while winning 56.6% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has won 84.9% of his service games, and he has won 32.9% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Alcaraz, over the past year, has claimed 85.0% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.