Cubs vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
When the Atlanta Braves (100-56) play the Chicago Cubs (82-74) at Truist Park on Tuesday, September 26 at 7:20 PM ET, Austin Riley will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The favored Braves have -145 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Cubs, who are listed at +120. A 9.5-run total is set for this matchup.
Cubs vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Bryce Elder - ATL (12-4, 3.63 ERA) vs Justin Steele - CHC (16-5, 3.32 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to put money on the Cubs and Braves matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cubs (+120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $22.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Cody Bellinger hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Cubs vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 92, or 65.2%, of the 141 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have a 78-34 record (winning 69.6% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves went 4-5 over the nine games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Cubs have been victorious in 27, or 45%, of the 60 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Cubs have been victorious 14 times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, sportsbooks have not installed the Cubs as underdogs once.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||12th||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.