White Sox vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
Corbin Carroll will lead the charge for the Arizona Diamondbacks (82-74) on Tuesday, September 26, when they square off against Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (60-96) at Guaranteed Rate Field at 7:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Diamondbacks as -145 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox +120 moneyline odds to win. The game's over/under has been listed at 9 runs.
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Zach Davies - ARI (2-5, 6.81 ERA) vs Jose Urena - CHW (0-6, 7.27 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're wanting to bet on the White Sox and Diamondbacks matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the White Sox (+120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $22.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Andrew Vaughn hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs White Sox|
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 66 games this season and won 40 (60.6%) of those contests.
- The Diamondbacks have a 24-15 record (winning 61.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Arizona has a 59.2% chance to win.
- The Diamondbacks were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and went 2-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Arizona and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 106 games this season and have come away with the win 35 times (33%) in those contests.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win 16 times in 56 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.