Cubs vs. Braves Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 27
Wednesday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (101-56) versus the Chicago Cubs (82-75) at Truist Park has a projected final score of 4-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is slightly favored in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 7:20 PM on September 27.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Darius Vines (1-0) to the mound, while Jameson Taillon (8-10) will get the nod for the Cubs.
Cubs vs. Braves Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Braves Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Braves 5, Cubs 3.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Braves
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Cubs Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Cubs have been named underdog just one time and left with a loss in that contest.
- When it comes to the over/under, Chicago and its foes are 7-3-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The previous 10 Cubs games have not had a spread set by bookmakers.
- The Cubs have come away with 27 wins in the 61 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious seven times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cubs have a 42.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Chicago is the sixth-highest scoring team in MLB, averaging 5.1 runs per game (798 total).
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.15 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 21||Pirates||L 8-6||Kyle Hendricks vs Johan Oviedo|
|September 22||Rockies||W 6-0||Jameson Taillon vs Noah Davis|
|September 23||Rockies||W 6-3||Marcus Stroman vs Chris Flexen|
|September 24||Rockies||W 4-3||Jordan Wicks vs Ty Blach|
|September 26||@ Braves||L 7-6||Justin Steele vs Bryce Elder|
|September 27||@ Braves||-||Jameson Taillon vs Darius Vines|
|September 28||@ Braves||-||Marcus Stroman vs Charlie Morton|
|September 29||@ Brewers||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 30||@ Brewers||-||Jordan Wicks vs Freddy Peralta|
|October 1||@ Brewers||-||Justin Steele vs Adrian Houser|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.