Cubs vs. Braves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves take on Ian Happ and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park on Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series.
The favored Braves have -160 moneyline odds against the underdog Cubs, who are listed at +135. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cubs vs. Braves Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have been the underdog just one time in the past 10 contests and lost that game.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Cubs and their opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Cubs' past 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have been victorious in 27, or 44.3%, of the 61 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Chicago is 7-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +135 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cubs have a 42.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 79 of 157 chances this season.
- In 11 games with a line this season, the Cubs have a mark of 5-6-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.