Cubs vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 27
When the Atlanta Braves (101-56) match up with the Chicago Cubs (82-75) at Truist Park on Wednesday, September 27 at 7:20 PM ET, Austin Riley will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Braves are -160 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Cubs (+135). A 9.5-run over/under has been set for the contest.
Cubs vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Darius Vines - ATL (1-0, 4.40 ERA) vs Jameson Taillon - CHC (8-10, 5.24 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to put money on the Cubs and Braves matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cubs (+135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $23.50 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Nico Hoerner get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Cubs vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 142 times and won 93, or 65.5%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Braves have a 66-24 record (winning 73.3% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 61.5%.
- The Braves went 5-4 over the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Cubs have been chosen as underdogs in 61 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (44.3%) in those games.
- The Cubs have a win-loss record of 7-8 when favored by +135 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cubs have been underdogs just once and lost that contest.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in the last 10 games with a total.
Cubs vs. Braves Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Dansby Swanson||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+165)|
|Cody Bellinger||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+125)|
|Seiya Suzuki||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Nico Hoerner||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+195)|
|Ian Happ||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+150)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||12th||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.