White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 27
Wednesday's contest at Guaranteed Rate Field has the Arizona Diamondbacks (83-74) taking on the Chicago White Sox (60-97) at 2:10 PM ET (on September 27). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the Diamondbacks, so expect a tight matchup.
The Diamondbacks will give the ball to Brandon Pfaadt (2-9, 6.08 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Luis Patino.
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Diamondbacks 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
White Sox Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 3-6.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the White Sox's past 10 matchups.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 107 games this season and have come away with the win 35 times (32.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win five times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 39.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Chicago scores the third-fewest runs in baseball (634 total, four per game).
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.97) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Schedule
|September 20||@ Nationals||L 13-3||Michael Kopech vs Josiah Gray|
|September 22||@ Red Sox||L 3-2||Touki Toussaint vs Chris Sale|
|September 23||@ Red Sox||W 1-0||Dylan Cease vs Nick Pivetta|
|September 24||@ Red Sox||W 3-2||Mike Clevinger vs Kutter Crawford|
|September 26||Diamondbacks||L 15-4||José Ureña vs Zach Davies|
|September 27||Diamondbacks||-||Luis Patiño vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|September 28||Diamondbacks||-||Touki Toussaint vs Ryne Nelson|
|September 29||Padres||-||Dylan Cease vs Nick Martínez|
|September 30||Padres||-||Mike Clevinger vs Michael Wacha|
|October 1||Padres||-||José Ureña vs Blake Snell|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.