White Sox vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Corbin Carroll and Andrew Vaughn are the hottest hitters on the Arizona Diamondbacks and Chicago White Sox, who meet on Wednesday at Guaranteed Rate Field, at 2:10 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks are the favorite in this one, at -190, while the underdog White Sox have +155 odds to win. The game's total has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 3-6.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs White Sox|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 107 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (32.7%) in those games.
- Chicago has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +155 or more and is 5-11 in those contests.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 39.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 69 of its 155 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox are 8-6-0 against the spread in their 14 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.