White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 27
Christian Walker leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (83-74) into a contest against the Chicago White Sox (60-97) after his two-homer showing in a 15-4 victory over the White Sox. It begins at 2:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Diamondbacks will send Brandon Pfaadt (2-9) to the mound, while Luis Patino will answer the bell for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Diamondbacks Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Pfaadt - ARI (2-9, 6.08 ERA) vs Patino - CHW (0-0, 4.24 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs White Sox|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Patiño
- Patino will start for the White Sox, his first of the season.
- The 23-year-old righty has seven appearances out of the bullpen this season.
- In seven appearances this season, he has put up a 4.24 ERA and averages 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .254 against him.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Pfaadt
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Pfaadt (2-9) for his 18th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the New York Yankees.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 6.08, a 3.31 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.439.
- In 17 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in three of them.
- In 17 starts, Pfaadt has pitched through or past the fifth inning 11 times. He has a season average of five frames per outing.
- He has two appearances with no earned runs allowed in 18 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.