Cubs vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Cubs and Milwaukee Brewers will play on Saturday at American Family Field, at 7:10 PM ET, with Cody Bellinger and Christian Yelich -- two hot hitters -- expected to produce at the plate.
The Cubs are the favorite in this one, at -125, while the underdog Brewers have +105 odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for this game (with -120 odds to go over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cubs vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Cubs have a record of 4-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Cubs and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Cubs' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cubs vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Brewers|
|Cubs vs Brewers Odds|
|Cubs vs Brewers Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have been the moneyline favorite 90 total times this season. They've gone 51-39 in those games.
- Chicago has a 41-24 record (winning 63.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Cubs' implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Chicago has played in 160 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 80 times (80-76-4).
- The Cubs are 5-6-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.