Cubs vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 30
Jordan Wicks will take the hill for the Chicago Cubs (82-78) on Saturday, September 30 against the Milwaukee Brewers (91-69), who will answer with Eric Lauer. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET at American Family Field.
Bookmakers list the Cubs as -125 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Brewers +105 moneyline odds. The over/under for the contest has been set at 8.5 runs.
Cubs vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Wicks - CHC (4-1, 3.00 ERA) vs Lauer - MIL (4-5, 5.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Have the desire to put money on the Cubs' game versus the Brewers but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Cubs (-125) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cubs to defeat the Brewers with those odds, and the Cubs emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.00.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Cody Bellinger hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cubs vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Brewers|
|Cubs vs Brewers Prediction|
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have been favored 90 times and won 51, or 56.7%, of those games.
- The Cubs have gone 41-24 (winning 63.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The Cubs played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and went 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Brewers have won in 36, or 52.2%, of the 69 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Brewers have a win-loss record of 22-26 when favored by +105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Brewers have been underdogs just once and won that contest.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Cubs vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Yan Gomes||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+190)|
|Seiya Suzuki||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+210)|
|Cody Bellinger||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Nico Hoerner||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+240)|
|Christopher Morel||0.5 (-175)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||14th||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.