How to Watch the Fresno State vs. Nevada Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
MWC opponents meet when the No. 25 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-0) and the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-4) square off on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field.
Fresno State ranks 40th in scoring defense this season (19.0 points allowed per game), but has been thriving on offense, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with 38.8 points per game. Nevada has been unproductive on both sides of the ball this season, ranking 17th-worst in total offense (310.5 total yards per game) and fourth-worst in total defense (536.5 total yards allowed per game).
We dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins in this article, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Fresno State vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- USC vs Colorado
- Baylor vs UCF
- Kansas vs Texas
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- UAB vs Tulane
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Louisville vs NC State
Fresno State vs. Nevada Key Statistics
|428.5 (63rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||310.5 (119th)|
|297.5 (17th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||536.5 (122nd)|
|117.3 (109th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||119.0 (106th)|
|311.3 (14th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||191.5 (104th)|
|2 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (76th)|
|10 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (60th)|
Fresno State Stats Leaders
- Mikey Keene has thrown for 1,195 yards (298.8 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 67.5% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- Elijah Gilliam has carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 273 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner. He's also tacked on seven catches for 96 yards (24.0 per game) and one touchdown via the passing game.
- Malik Sherrod has piled up 130 yards on 24 carries, scoring one time.
- Erik Brooks has hauled in 32 receptions for 448 yards (112.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Jalen Moss has hauled in 20 receptions totaling 212 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Jaelen Gill has been the target of 23 passes and hauled in 20 receptions for 205 yards, an average of 51.3 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has thrown for 550 yards on 66-of-107 passing with zero touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 171 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has racked up 161 yards on 48 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell's 223 receiving yards (55.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions on 31 targets with one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has recorded 114 receiving yards (28.5 yards per game) on eight receptions.
- Dalevon Campbell has racked up 107 reciving yards (26.8 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Fresno State or Nevada gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.