How to Watch the Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 14 Oklahoma Sooners (4-0) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Iowa State Cyclones (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in a Big 12 showdown.
Oklahoma has been thriving on both offense and defense, ranking fourth-best in scoring offense (46.8 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (8.5 points allowed per game). In terms of points scored Iowa State ranks 108th in the FBS (21.0 points per game), and it is 26th defensively (16.5 points allowed per game).
We provide more info below, including how to watch this game on Fox Sports 1.
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Auburn
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Louisville vs NC State
- USC vs Colorado
- Kansas vs Texas
- UAB vs Tulane
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Baylor vs UCF
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Notre Dame vs Duke
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Key Statistics
|308.3 (118th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||506.8 (16th)|
|292.5 (19th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||310.8 (32nd)|
|83.3 (124th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||157.8 (65th)|
|225.0 (84th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||349.0 (6th)|
|3 (12th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (12th)|
|5 (76th)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (7th)|
Iowa State Stats Leaders
- Rocco Becht has racked up 897 yards on 64.7% passing while collecting seven touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also run for 45 yards with one score.
- Cartevious Norton has rushed 43 times for 126 yards.
- Eli Sanders has racked up 20 carries and totaled 71 yards with one touchdown.
- Jaylin Noel has collected 20 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 202 (50.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 30 times and has one touchdown.
- Daniel Jackson has put up a 168-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 10 passes on 11 targets.
- Jayden Higgins' 22 targets have resulted in 13 catches for 153 yards and two touchdowns.
Oklahoma Stats Leaders
- Dillon Gabriel has thrown for 1,227 yards (306.8 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 78% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes compared to one interception this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 58 rushing yards on 21 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Tawee Walker, has carried the ball 34 times for 176 yards (44.0 per game), scoring two times.
- Marcus Major has carried the ball 32 times for 133 yards (33.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Andrel Anthony's leads his squad with 371 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 21 receptions (out of 25 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Nic Anderson has put up a 223-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in eight passes on nine targets.
- Jalil Farooq's 10 grabs have yielded 204 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oklahoma or Iowa State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.