How to Watch the Texas vs. Kansas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 3 Texas Longhorns (4-0) host a Big 12 showdown against the No. 24 Kansas Jayhawks (4-0) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium.
Texas sports the 42nd-ranked offense this year (432.8 yards per game), and has been even better on defense, ranking 24th-best with just 298.5 yards allowed per game. Kansas' offense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 24th-best in the FBS with 37.8 points per contest. In terms of defense, it is ceding 22.8 points per game, which ranks 58th.
Keep reading to find out the info on how to watch this game on ABC.
Texas vs. Kansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Louisville vs NC State
- UAB vs Tulane
- Baylor vs UCF
- USC vs Colorado
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Georgia vs Auburn
- LSU vs Ole Miss
Texas vs. Kansas Key Statistics
|432.8 (50th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||463 (33rd)|
|298.5 (25th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||296.8 (22nd)|
|155.8 (67th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||217.8 (11th)|
|277 (35th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||245.3 (59th)|
|3 (12th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (29th)|
|7 (37th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (37th)|
Texas Stats Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has thrown for 1,033 yards (258.3 ypg) to lead Texas, completing 64.3% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes this season.
- Jonathon Brooks has carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 379 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times. He's also tacked on four catches for 64 yards (16 per game) and one touchdown in the pass game.
- CJ Baxter has been handed the ball 22 times this year and racked up 90 yards (22.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders' team-high 268 yards as a receiver have come on 12 receptions (out of 24 targets) with one touchdown.
- Xavier Worthy has put up a 252-yard season so far with three touchdowns, hauling in 19 passes on 29 targets.
- Adonai Mitchell has compiled 12 catches for 180 yards, an average of 45 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Kansas Stats Leaders
- Jalon Daniels leads Kansas with 705 yards on 56-of-75 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 74 rushing yards (18.5 ypg) on 27 carries.
- Devin Neal has rushed for 394 yards on 57 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground. He's also tacked on 11 catches, totaling 145 yards and one touchdown in the passing game.
- Daniel Hishaw Jr. has run for 235 yards across 33 attempts, scoring three touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold leads his squad with 246 receiving yards on 18 catches.
- Luke Grimm has 13 receptions (on 17 targets) for a total of 175 yards (43.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Quentin Skinner's 17 targets have resulted in 12 grabs for 173 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas or Kansas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.