White Sox vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The San Diego Padres and Xander Bogaerts will take on the Chicago White Sox and Andrew Benintendi at Guaranteed Rate Field on Saturday, with the first pitch at 7:10 PM ET.
The Padres have been listed as -145 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the White Sox (+120). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
White Sox vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to the total, the White Sox and their opponents are 2-8-0 in their last 10 games.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games. For three straight games, Chicago and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total set by bookmakers being nine runs.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs White Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs White Sox|
|Padres vs White Sox Odds|
|Padres vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have won in 36, or 32.7%, of the 110 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Chicago has won 17 of its 58 games, or 29.3%, when it's the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 45.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 69 of its 158 opportunities.
- The White Sox have an against the spread mark of 8-6-0 in 14 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.