White Sox vs. Padres Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
The Chicago White Sox (61-99) will look to Yoan Moncada, riding a two-game homer streak, against the San Diego Padres (80-80) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The probable pitchers are Michael Wacha (13-4) for the Padres and Mike Clevinger (9-8) for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Padres Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Wacha - SD (13-4, 3.39 ERA) vs Clevinger - CHW (9-8, 3.40 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs White Sox|
|Padres vs White Sox Odds|
|Padres vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Clevinger
- Clevinger will aim to secure his 10th victory when he gets the start for the White Sox, his 24th of the season. He is 9-8 with a 3.40 ERA and 108 strikeouts in 129 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Sunday against the Boston Red Sox, when the right-hander went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- During 23 games this season, the 32-year-old has put up a 3.40 ERA and 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .236 to opposing batters.
- Clevinger is looking to build on a fourth-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Clevinger is aiming for his fifth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.6 frames per start.
- In seven of his 23 total appearances this season he has not surrendered an earned run.
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Wacha
- Wacha (13-4) will take the mound for the Padres, his 24th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw seven innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 23 games this season with an ERA of 3.39, a 2.79 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.194.
- He has 11 quality starts in 23 chances this season.
- Wacha has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has finished seven appearances without allowing an earned run in 23 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.