NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Chiefs vs. Jets – Week 4
The Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) play the New York Jets (1-2) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at MetLife Stadium. The Chiefs are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 41.5 points.
In this week's NFL action, the Chiefs match up with the Jets. For those who want to make some in-game bets, we have all of the stats you need to know about these two teams.
Sign up to live bet on the Chiefs-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Chiefs vs. Jets Quarter-By-Quarter Betting Tips
- At the conclusion of the first quarter this season, the Chiefs have led one time, have been losing one time, and have been tied one time.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging 2.3 points in the first quarter this season. On the other side of the ball, it is giving up 2.3 points on average in the first quarter.
- In three games this year, the Jets have been behind after the first quarter in every game.
- In three games this season, the Chiefs have scored more than their opponent in the second quarter in every single game.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging 16 points in the second quarter this year. Defensively, it is allowing two points on average in the second quarter.
- The Jets have been outscored in the second quarter in all three contests this year.
- The Chiefs have put up more points than their opponent in the third quarter in all three games this season.
- On offense, Kansas City is averaging eight points in the third quarter (third-ranked) this year. It is allowing zero points on average in the third quarter (best in NFL) on defense.
- In terms of third-quarter scoring, the Jets have outscored their opponent in the third quarter in one game and have been outscored in the third quarter in two games.
- In three games this season, the Chiefs have lost the fourth quarter two times and tied one time.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging two points in the fourth quarter this season. On defense, it is surrendering 6.7 points on average in that quarter.
- Regarding fourth-quarter scoring, the Jets have outscored their opponent in that quarter in two games and have been outscored in that quarter in one game.
Chiefs vs. Jets Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- The Chiefs have had the lead after the first half in all three games this season, and they've gone 2-1 in those contests.
- The Jets have hit the gridiron for three games this season, and they have been trailing after the first half in every contest, resulting in a 1-2 record.
- The Chiefs have outscored their opponent in the second half in two games this season, and they've lost the second half in one game.
- Kansas City's offense is averaging 10 points in the second half this season. On defense, it is surrendering 6.7 points on average in the second half.
- Out of three games this year, the Jets have lost the second half one time (0-1 in those games) and have outscored their opponent in the second half two times (1-1).
Rep the Chiefs or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.