Cubs vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - October 1
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (91-70) square off against Cody Bellinger and the Chicago Cubs (83-78) in the series rubber match at American Family Field on Sunday, October 1. The game will begin at 3:10 PM ET.
The Brewers have been listed as -130 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Cubs (+105). The total for the game is set at 8.5 runs.
Cubs vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Adrian Houser - MIL (7-5, 4.49 ERA) vs Drew Smyly - CHC (11-10, 5.01 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-130||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
If you're looking to bet on the Cubs and Brewers game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cubs (+105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $20.50 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Nico Hoerner get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cubs Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cubs|
|Brewers vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 51 out of the 85 games, or 60%, in which they've been favored.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, the Brewers have a record of 35-24 (59.3%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 56.5% chance to win.
- The Brewers went 5-3 across the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Cubs have won in 27, or 42.2%, of the 64 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Cubs have won 16 of 40 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cubs have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Cubs vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Cody Bellinger||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+150)|
|Seiya Suzuki||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+210)|
|Dansby Swanson||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Christopher Morel||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+200)|
|Ian Happ||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.