D.J. Moore vs. the Broncos' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
In Week 4 action at Soldier Field, the Chicago Bears' D.J. Moore will be up against the Denver Broncos defense and Kareem Jackson. See below for more stats and analysis on this matchup between the Chicago pass catchers versus the Broncos' secondary.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Bears vs. Broncos Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Soldier Field
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
D.J. Moore Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Broncos|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
D.J. Moore vs. Kareem Jackson Insights
D.J. Moore & the Bears' Offense
- D.J. Moore leads his squad with 170 receiving yards on 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Through the air, Chicago's passing attack has been ineffective this season, as it ranks second-last in the league with 445 passing yards (148.3 per game).
- The Bears' offense has been stuck in neutral this season, as it ranks 27th in the league with 15.7 points per contest. In terms of yards, the team ranks 29th with 750 total yards (250 per game).
- Chicago has been one of the least pass-happy offenses this season, throwing the ball 29.3 times per contest, which is sixth in the league.
- In the red zone, the Bears have thrown the ball 11 times this season, ranking them 18th in the NFL.
Kareem Jackson & the Broncos' Defense
- Kareem Jackson has a team-leading one interception to go along with 14 tackles and one pass defended.
- In the air, Denver has given up the fifth-highest number of passing yards in the league, 737 (245.7 per game).
- The Broncos' points-against average on defense is 40.7 per game, last in the NFL.
- One player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Denver this season.
- The Broncos have given up a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
D.J. Moore vs. Kareem Jackson Advanced Stats
|D.J. Moore||Kareem Jackson|
|Rec. Targets||15||7||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||15.5||4||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||56.7||4.7||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||65||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||2||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.