White Sox vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jose Urena will start for the Chicago White Sox aiming to shut down Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Padres as -210 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox +170 moneyline odds. A 9-run total has been listed for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
White Sox vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 3-7.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the White Sox and their opponents are 2-8-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games. Chicago games have finished below the set point total four times in a row, and the average total during this stretch was 8.9 runs.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs White Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs White Sox|
|Padres vs White Sox Odds|
|Padres vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 111 games this season and have come away with the win 36 times (32.4%) in those contests.
- Chicago has entered nine games this season as the underdog by +170 or more and is 4-5 in those contests.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 37% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 69 of 159 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 8-6-0 against the spread in their 14 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.