White Sox vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - October 1
When the San Diego Padres (81-80) play the Chicago White Sox (61-100) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday, October 1 at 3:10 PM ET, Fernando Tatis Jr. will be looking for his 30th stolen base of the season (he currently has 29).
The Padres are -210 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the White Sox (+170). A 9-run over/under is set for this game.
White Sox vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Pedro Avila - SD (2-2, 3.57 ERA) vs Jose Urena - CHW (0-7, 7.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-210||+170||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
If you're wanting to wager on the White Sox and Padres game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the White Sox (+170) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $27.00 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs White Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Padres vs White Sox|
|Padres vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have been favorites in 119 games this season and won 67 (56.3%) of those contests.
- The Padres have gone 11-5 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter (68.8% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from San Diego, based on the moneyline, is 67.7%.
- The Padres were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 7-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), San Diego combined with its opponents to go over the run total one time.
- The White Sox have come away with 36 wins in the 111 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The White Sox have a win-loss record of 4-5 when favored by +170 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 2-8-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
White Sox vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew Benintendi||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+230)|
|Andrew Vaughn||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+190)|
|Elvis Andrus||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+270)|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+250)|
|Eloy Jiménez||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+165)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||15th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.