Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +100000, the Chicago Bears are No. 25 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 11.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bears in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bears Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), the Bears are 25th in the league. They are two spots higher than that, 23rd, according to computer rankings.
- The Bears have had the seventh-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +6000 at the start of the season to +100000.
- With odds of +100000, the Bears have been given a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago has beaten the spread six times in 13 games.
- This year, seven of the Bears' 13 games have hit the over.
- The Bears have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Chicago has been the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Bears rank 21st in total offense (324.2 yards per game) and 12th in total defense (314.5 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Bears are putting up 20.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 23rd, allowing 23.8 points per contest.
Bears Impact Players
- In nine games, Justin Fields has passed for 1,810 yards (201.1 per game), with 13 TDs and six INTs, and completing 63.5%.
- In addition, Fields has run for 458 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, D.J. Moore has scored seven times, hauling in 76 balls for 1,071 yards (82.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Cole Kmet has scored five times, catching 61 balls for 548 yards (42.2 per game).
- D'Onta Foreman has rushed for 431 yards (53.9 per game) and four TDs in eight games.
- On defense, T.J. Edwards has helped lead the charge with two picks to go with 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+8000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||L 41-10||+700|
|4||October 1||Broncos||L 31-28||+12500|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||W 40-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Vikings||L 19-13||+8000|
|7||October 22||Raiders||W 30-12||+75000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||L 30-13||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||L 24-17||+10000|
|10||November 9||Panthers||W 16-13||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||L 31-26||+2000|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||W 12-10||+8000|
|14||December 10||Lions||W 28-13||+2000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.