Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 10 the Green Bay Packers' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +8000.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers are four spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (11th-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (15th-best).
- The Packers have experienced the 10th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +6600 at the start of the season to +8000.
- With odds of +8000, the Packers have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay has seven wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- The Packers have played 12 games this year and six of them have gone over the total.
- The Packers have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Green Bay has won five of the nine games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Packers rank 17th in total offense (329.6 yards per game) and 18th in total defense (340 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Packers are averaging 21.5 points per game on offense this season (17th in NFL), and they are surrendering 20.3 points per game (ninth) on the other side of the ball.
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has 22 TD passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 61.3% for 2,866 yards (238.8 per game).
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and picked up 231 yards.
- In the passing game, Jayden Reed has scored five times, hauling in 40 balls for 513 yards (42.8 per game).
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs has scored seven times, catching 45 balls for 505 yards (42.1 per game).
- On the ground, A.J. Dillon has scored one time and picked up 521 yards (43.4 per game).
- Rashan Gary has registered 34 tackles, 6.0 TFL, nine sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games for the Packers.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+12500|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+50000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+12500|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+15000|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+10000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|13||December 3||Chiefs||W 27-19||+500|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.