Bulls Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Bookmakers list the Chicago Bulls (9-14) with +25000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. They next hit the court on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, December 11 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bulls NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+12500||-||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|To Make the Playoffs||+450||-||Bet $100 to win $450|
Think the Bulls can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Standings Information
|8||New York Knicks||4.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bulls Team Stats
- This season, the Bulls have put together a 9-14 record so far.
- The Bulls are 7-6 at home and 2-8 on the road.
- The Bulls have a 5-5 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 4-9 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Bulls have picked up two wins when favored by three points or fewer this season (2-3), and have won three tilts when favored by 3.5 points or more (3-2).
- The Bulls have secured two wins when underdogs by three or fewer points this season (2-3), and they also have posted two wins in contests when they were underdogs by 3.5 points or more (2-6).
Bulls' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulls is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 21.8 points and dishes out 5.0 assists per game.
- Nikola Vucevic leads Chicago in rebounding, grabbing 10.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 16.0 points a contest.
- Coby White leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Chicago steals leader is Alex Caruso, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Patrick Williams, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.