Illinois Announces 673 New Confirmed Cases of COVID-19, 29 Deaths
The Illinois Department of Public Health today announced 673 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Illinois, including 29 additional confirmed deaths.
Those deaths include:
- Boone County: 1 male 90s
- Cook County: 1 female 50s, 2 females 60s, 1 male 60s, 2 males 70s, 3 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 2 females 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 90s
- Jackson County: 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 2 males 80s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 80s
- Peoria County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s, 3 females 80s, 1 male 80s
- Whiteside County: 1 female 80s
- Will County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 90s
To date, the Illinois Department of Public Helath is reporting a total of 131,871 cases, including 6,289 deaths, in 101 counties in Illinois.